CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- Author(s)Fred Fallik
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Organizations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsDedication. Preface. Disclaimer. Acknowledgements. Part 1: Background. 1. Automation, Beliefs and Values. 2. Background to Automtion. 3. The Politics of Automation D James Lantonio. 4. The Human Resources Technology Staff. Part 2: Automation Implementation. 5. The Automated Collection System. 6. Personnel Recruitment and Retention. 7. Human Factors. 8. Training Mary Ann Ruth. 9. Team Building and Resources. 10. Organization and Management. Part 3: Lessons Learned. 11. Automation and Leadership. 12. Motivation and Productivity. 13. Looking Back: Summary and Recommendations. Appendices. References. Additional Resources. Index. .
- Author BiographyMultivolume collection by leading authors in the field
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.