All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers the kind of advice and encouragement that part-time students find difficult to source elsewhere, by recognizing that many of the challenges confronting them are unique to their situation.
- Author BiographyCaroline Gatrell is Director of the Research Training Programme at Lancaster University Management School and an experienced teacher and supervisor of part-time students. Caroline gained her MBA part-time in 1998 and also went on to study part-time for her PhD, which she gained in 2002. As well as her interest in part-time study, Caroline has written on the motherhood and employment: Hard Labour was published by Open University Press in 2005.
- Author(s)Caroline Gatrell
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight296 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.