All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume details management strategies for dealing with power relationships and examines the problems encountered in getting things done in lateral organizations. It seeks to present a balance of theory and cases, highlighting common mistakes made in managing lateral relationships.
- Author BiographyMARGARET BRINDLE is Associate Professor at George Mason University. Formerly, she taught M.B.A. and Executive Education at Carnegie Mellon University for 10 years. She is also a former manager, R.N., and Professor in the School of Business at Duquesne University where she taught strategy and organizational behavior. She has been published in a number of journals and serves on several editorial boards. LISA A. MAINIERO is Professor of Management in the School of Business at Fairfield University. She has been published in numerous journals and is the author of Office Romance (1989) and coauthor of Developing Managerial Skills (1989). Dr. Mainiero also served on the Editorial Board of the Academy of Management Executive and chaired the Women in Management (now Gender and Diversity in Organizations) Division of the Academy of Management.
- Author(s)Lisa A. Mainiero,Margaret C. Brindle
- Date of Publication30/01/2000
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight488 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.