All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook for both operational staff and senior human resource managers that covers various aspects of project management. It examines how to carry out an effective project intended to make an improvement in a context where human resources, training and development are central concerns.
- Author BiographyDr Vivien Martin is Head of the Centre for Collaborative Programmes in University College Chichester. Formerly the Area Adult Education Principal in Brighton, she moved into the NHS to become a Director of Management Education in South Thames Region. She also joined the Open University Business School to lead development of the NHS/OU distance learning materials for managers in health and care. Her previous publications include Managing in Health and Social Care, Managing Projects in Health and Social Care, Leading Change in Health and Social Care and Leading Interprofessional Teams in Health and Social Care.
- Author(s)Vivien Martin
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine143 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.42
- £41.09Trending at £42.49
- £39.99Trending at £41.92
- £35.99Trending at £36.26
- £12.89Trending at £15.40
- £7.79Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.