All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the key areas of quality management, from understanding the vital connections between customers and ISO 9000-2000 to the key steps to develop a practical, performance enhancing quality management process. This title features examples and lessons from some of the world's most successful businesses.
- Author BiographyAMY ZUCKERMAN has written for a variety of publications, including the New York Times, Fortune special sections, Business 2.0, Continental, Industry Week and many others. Her latest book is Tech Trending: The Technology Survival Guide for Visionary Managers. NED HAMSON has also written for a number of publications, including Forbes magazine. He was lead--author of After Atlantis: Working, Managing and Leading in Turbulent Times and editor of Journal for Quality and Participation
- Author(s)Amy Zuckerman,Ned Hamson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight140 g
- Width119 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £14.89Trending at £15.87
- £11.89Trending at £13.59
- £12.04Trending at £12.61
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.61Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.