All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlending theory with a wealth of practical applications and examples, this book provides a long overdue consideration of design and its strategic role within businesses and organisations. Suitable for students and practitioners, the authors redefine design and emphasise its power to contribute to management throughout the organisation.
- Author BiographyRay Holland is Honorary Associate Professor, Brunel University, UK. Busayawan Lam is a Lecturer at Brunel University, UK.
- Author(s)Busayawan Lam,Ray Holland
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight543 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.02Trending at £50.77
- £34.29Trending at £40.97
- £18.09Trending at £19.40
- £6.11Trending at £6.39
- £14.96Trending at £16.15
- £5.98Trending at £6.62
- £8.23Trending at £8.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.