CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionMySQL is a robust open source database product that supports key subsets of SQL on both Linux and Unix systems. For those planning to use it this text takes you through the whole process from installation and configuration to programming interfaces and database administration.
- Author BiographyGeorge Reese is well known for his superb O'Reilly book, Database Programming with JDBC and Java . He specializes in the development of Internet-oriented Java enterprise systems, and he is the author of the world's first JDBC driver, the mSQL-JDBC driver for mSQL. He currently works as an enterprise systems architect in Minneapolis. Randy Jay Yarger is a senior solutions developer at US Web/CKS in Southfield, Michigan. He combines expertise in database construction and interaction with extensive knowledge of the Internet to create world-class web applications. Tim King is a software consultant in San Francisco, specializing in database and web technologies.
- Author(s)George Reese,Randy Jay Yarger,Tim King
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.