All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContaining practical tools and proven techniques for managing virtual teams for optimum performance, this text uses real-world examples and specific guidelines to show the reader how distributed work groups can be even more productive, effective and flexible than traditional co-located teams.
- Author BiographyMartha Haywood is a Senior Consulting Partner at Management Strategies where she has assisted companies such as Oracle, Lockheed Martin, Hewlett Packard, and Amdahl in the training and implementation of their distributed teams. She also teaches project management at the University of California Berkeley Extension.
- Author(s)Martha Haywood
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/1998
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleTechnology management library
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £3.40Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.