All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Your Depression will bring depression management strategies to people who do not have access to mental health programs or who want to learn new skills.
- Author BiographySusan J. Noonan, M.D., M.P.H., is a board certified physician who currently works as a consultant to Massachusetts General Hospital and CliGnosis, Inc. Timothy Petersen, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist in the Department of Psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital. Jonathan Alpert, M.D., Ph.D., and Andrew Nierenberg, M.D., are psychiatrists.
- Author(s)Susan J. Noonan
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byTimothy J. Petersen,Jonathan E. Alpert,Andrew A. Nierenberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.18Trending at £7.81
- £8.35Trending at £9.13
- £9.02Trending at £10.20
- £7.19Trending at £7.58
- £6.49Trending at £8.76
- £7.49Trending at £7.90
- £6.44Trending at £8.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.