All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs public and nonprofit organizations collapse, the public demands to know who is accountable. This study offers managers in both sectors the strategic tools they need to tackle the isssue of accountability. Numerous examples of organizational success and failure are used in the discussion.
- Author BiographyKEVIN P. KEARNS is associate professor and associate dean of the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs, University of Puttsburgh. He is also director of the certificate program in nonprofit management at that school.
- Author(s)Kevin P. Kearns
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/1996
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight493 g
- Width161 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £9.67Trending at £12.30
- £13.80Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.