All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents how to benefit from doing business in China, also how to avoid the serious risks that the endeavor entails. This title brings to bear a unique combination of experiences as former top government official, political scientist, professor of international corporate strategy, and consultant.
- Author BiographyKenneth G. Lieberthal is director of the John L. Thornton China Center and senior fellow in Foreign Policy and Global Economy and Development at the Brookings Institution. Before joining Brookings, he was a professor of both political science and business administration at the University of Michigan from 1983 to 2009. He also served as senior director for Asia on the National Security Council (1998-2000). Among his books is Governing China: From Revolution to Reform (W.W. Norton, 2nd edition in 2004). Dominic Barton is the global managing director of McKinsey & Company. He was McKinsey's chairman of Asia, 2004-09, based in Shanghai.
- Author(s)Kenneth G. Lieberthal
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byDominic Barton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.