All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a leader or coach who wants to create a high-performance team? Have you ever wondered why you lose your temper or feel paralysed by the fear of failure? In a world that is full of rapid change the mist often surrounds us reducing our clarity and decision making, this book provides insights that are scientifically backed up to counter this.
- Author BiographyAndrew is the owner of Winning Mindset Consulting Ltd, a company that is passionate about enhancing leadership, creating high- performance teams and developing winning mind-sets. Andrew is an experienced executive coach and business consultant. He studied an MSc in 'Management Consulting and Organisational Change' at Birkbeck University and draws upon his strong commercial experience to help organisations, teams and individuals realise their potential and deliver better results. A talented athlete, Andrew played 77 games in 11 World Championships for Great Britain Inline Hockey Team and competed professionally representing Vancouver, California and Colorado. In 2011 Andrew coached Great Britain to win a Division One gold medal, achieving promotion into the top eight countries at the IIHF 2012 World Championships for the first time. Andrew lives in Kent with his wife Lucie and daughter Izzie, when he's not busy travelling the world helping clients 'Manage the Mist'.
- Author(s)Andrew Sillitoe
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.