All listings for this product
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £40.04Trending at £41.35
- £38.29Trending at £39.55
- £32.03Trending at £34.61
- £11.30Trending at £17.60
- £12.59Trending at £14.78
- £8.80Trending at £10.53
- £9.30Trending at £9.34
About this product
- DescriptionLaw firms face unique organizational, managerial, and business issues, such as the role of partners, new practice development, payment systems, the value of legal knowledge, career development, and competitive advantage. This book investigates these particular challenges and is ideal for anybody researching or managing professional service firms.
- Author BiographyLaura Empson is Professor in the Management of Professional Services Firms at Cass Business School, City of London, and was previously Director of the Clifford Chance Centre at Said Business School, University of Oxford. Her research has focused on a wide range of issues in accounting, consulting and law firms, including the organizational implications of strategic change, managing the post-merger integration process, overcoming impediments to knowledge-sharing among professionals, changing organizational and professional identities, and the governance of professional service firms. Prior to becoming an academic, Laura Empson worked for several years as an investment banker and strategy consultant and continues to act as a consultant to professional service firms. She has a PhD and MBA from London Business School.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight430 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byLaura Empson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.