All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Christopher D.B. Burt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Psychology / SpringerBriefs in Innovations in Poverty Reduction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight145 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Table Of ContentsTrust and Donating Money.- Understanding your Donor's Trust in your Charity.- Improving Charity Efficiency and Accountability in Order to Develop a foundation to Build transactional Trust.- Communication: Delivering Information to Donors.- Dealing with Trust Violation Events.- Summary and Conclusions.
- Author BiographyChristopher D. B. Burt is an Associate Professor of Industrial and Organizational Psychology at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. His research focuses on trust, including the relationship between trust and donating, trust employee safety, developing safety-specific trust in new recruits and the influence of trust on voicing behavior. He has published over 70 journal papers.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.