All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionAims to move teaching back to the center of scholarship on educational administration, asking how school leaders might connect their work more integrally with the ideals and practices of critical pedagogy.
- Author BiographyRon Scapp is Associate Professor of Education and Philosophy and Director of the Master's Program in Urban and Multicultural Education at the College of Mount Saint Vincent. He is a contributor to bell hooks' Teaching to Transgress.
- Author(s)Ron Scapp
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.