All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents friendly city rivalry anecdotes. This book tells how much the Mancs hate Scousers - not a lot to compare it to - except of course how much the Scousers hate Mancs; which is rather a lot. It then talks of the belief among Mancs that all Scousers want to move to Manchester and drive down property values, just out of badness, and more.
- Author BiographyIan Black is an author, playwright, journalist and broadcaster. He has written and compiled numerous best-selling humour and quizz books including Weegies vs Edinbuggers, Mair/Merr Weegies vs Edinbuggers, Positive Thinking for Calvinists and The Tartan Army Songbook.
- Author(s)Ian Black
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication25/10/2006
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £6.72Trending at £7.17
- £2.20Trending at £2.29
- £4.94Trending at £5.15
- £7.34Trending at £7.32
- £6.44Trending at £8.69
- £13.27Trending at £24.66
- £4.75Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.