All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)James H. Fowler,Oleg Smirnov
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/04/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleSocial Logic of Politics
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 22 tables, 20 figures
- Weight299 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Pagination197 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction; 2. Moving with the Mandate: Policy-Motivated Parties in Dynamic Political Competition; 3. Dynamic Responsiveness in the U.S. Senate; 4. Dynamic Parties and Social Turnout; 5. A Dynamic Calculus of Voting; 6. Party Responsiveness and Mandate Balancing; 7. Patience and Turnout; 8. Markets and Mandates; 9. Conclusion
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.