All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe experience of the divine in India has three components, sight, performance, and sound. One in a trilogy of books that include Diana Eck's Darsan: Seeing the Divine in India, and Susan L. Schwartz's Rasa: Performing the Divine in India, Mantra presents an introduction to the use of sound-mantra-in the practice of Indian religion.
- Author BiographyHarold G. Coward is the director of the Centre for Studies in Religion and Society at the University of Victoria in British Columbia. David J. Goa is curator emeritus of the Provincial Museum of Alberta.
- Author(s)David J. Goa,Harold G. Coward
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2004
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width164 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £4.00Trending at £6.86
- £11.99Trending at £16.88
- £18.95Trending at £30.61
- £6.99Trending at £7.38
- £20.60Trending at £25.98
- £1.99Trending at £2.11
- £8.99Trending at £9.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.