All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most concise, clinically oriented and easy-to-read book on emergency bedside ultrasound currently available.
- Author BiographyVicki E. Noble MD, RDMS, FACEP is Director, Division of Emergency Ultrasound, Department of Emergency Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital and Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA. Bret P. Nelson MD, RDMS, FACEP is Director of Emergency Ultrasound and Associate Director, Emergency Medicine Residency Program, Department of Emergency Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA.
- Author(s)Bret P. Nelson,Vicki E. Noble
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note315 b/w illus. 112 colour illus.
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.