All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn interesting case study on how symbols are constructed by politics.
- Author BiographyAlfreda Murck received her Ph.D. in art history from Princeton University. She has been a curator at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York 1978-91. She lives and works in Beijing as an independent scholar.
- Author(s)Alfreda Murck
- PublisherScheidegger und Spiess AG, Verlag
- Date of Publication27/03/2013
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationZurich
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintScheidegger und Spiess AG, Verlag
- Content Note100 Colour, 50 B&W
- Weight658 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.