All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a research based approach to understanding literacy as a process and a social practice, drawing on the philosophy of Gilles Dilleuze. This title brings together theory and research in the fields of literacy study and European philosophy through a synthesis of Multiple Literacies Theory (MLT) and the philosophical work of Gilles Deleuze.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Cole is Senior Lecturer in Literacy, English Education and Professional Studies at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. Diana Masny is Professor of Education and the director of the Multiple Literacies Research Unit at the Faculty of Education at the University of Ottowa, Canada.
- Author(s)David (David Robert) Cole,Diana Masny
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.