All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
About this product
- DescriptionExtends Henry Mintzberg's work to demonstrate the diversity of strategy approaches used in the real world of strategic management.
- Author BiographyDany Jacobs is Professor of Industrial Dynamics and Innovation Policy at the University of Amsterdam and Professor of Art, Culture and Economy at the Universities of Applied Science ArtEZ and HAN in Arnhem, the Netherlands. He has been active in the field of innovation for more than 20 years.
- Author(s)Dany Jacobs
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, 41 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.