All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Volume 1 of the series the reader is taken on a fascinating journey through the solar system, the ancient planetary gods, and then through the signs of the zodiac, their elements and qualities, and the ways in which different planets express through them.
- Author BiographyClare Martin has an MA in Integrative Psychotherapy and has been a practising astrologer and teacher since 1990, working in London for the Faculty of Astrological Studies, of which she was President for nine years, and at the Centre for Psychological Astrology. Her personal approach to astrological interpretation is fundamentally Jungian, and evolved during a long period of studying with a variety of teachers in the western mystery traditions. Clare now lives in Dorset, where she continues her writing and consultancy work and is a tutor on the newly formed Mercury Internet School of Psychological Astrology.
- Author(s)Clare Martin
- PublisherWessex Astrologer Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenreAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationBournemouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWessex Astrologer Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.