All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNovelist, poet, cultural critic, Margaret Atwood is one of the most fascinating and versatile authors, a superb writer in any genre she chooses to tackle. This book aims to take stock of Atwood's multifarious works and international impact at the height of her creative powers. It also serves as an introduction to the writer and her works.
- Author BiographyREINGARD M. NISCHIK is Professor of American literature at the University of Constance, Germany.
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEuropean Studies in American Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationColumbia, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCamden House Inc
- Content Note14 black and white, 4 line drawing
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byReingard M. Nischik
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.