All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
About this product
- DescriptionMarginal models are often the best way of answering research questions involving dependent observations. This comprehensive overview of the basic principles of marginal modeling offers a wide range of possible applications through many real world examples.
- Author(s)Jacques A. Hagenaars,Marcel A. Croon,Wicher Bergsma
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStatistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight439 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.