All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.49Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.98
About this product
- Author(s)David Z. Piper,James L. Bischoff
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleCRC Marine Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1598 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
- Table Of ContentsI. Domes.- A. Water Column Studies.- The Solar Radiation Environment in the Eastern Tropical North Pacific Ocean.- Observations of the Upper Ocean Currents at DOMES Sites A, B, and C in the Tropical Central North Pacific Ocean During 1975 and 1976.- Benthic Current Observations at DOMES Sites A, B, and C in the Tropical North Pacific Ocean.- Nutrient Chemistry in the Tropical North Pacific: DOMES Sites A, B, and C..- Chemical Composition, Size Distribution, and Particle Morphology of Suspended Particulate Matter at DOMES Sites A, B, and C: Relationships with Local Sediment Composition..- B. Biological Studies.- Vertical Distribution of Diverse Phytoplankton Communities in the Central Pacific.- Phytoplankton Standing Crop and Primary Productivity in the Tropical Pacific.- Abyssal Community Structure of the Benthic Infauna of the Eastern Equatorial Pacific: DOMES Sites A, B, and C..- C. Sea-Floor Studies.- Lithic and Acoustic Stratigraphy of the Equatorial North Pacific: DOMES Sites A, B, and C.- Biostratigraphy of the Equatorial North Pacific DOMES Sites A, B, and C.- Mineralogy and Diagenesis of Surface Sediments from DOMES Areas A, B, and C.- Geochemistry of Deep-Sea Sediments from the Pacific Manganese Nodule Province: DOMES Sites A, B, and C.- D. Nodules.- Manganese Nodule and Surface Sediment Compositions: DOMES Sites A, B, and C.- Occurrence and Character of Manganese Nodules in DOMES Sites A, B, and C, Equatorial Pacific Ocean.- II. Other Programs.- A. Sea-Floor Studies.- Geological Investigations of the Equatorial North Pacific Sea-Floor: A Discussion of Sediment Redistribution.- Sedimentation, Hiatuses, and Development of Manganese Nodules: VALDIVIA Site VA-13/2, Northern Central Pacific.- Extractive Chemistry of Equatorial Pacific Pelagic Sediments and Relationship to Nodule Forming Processes.- Influence of Deep Water Circulation and Sea-Floor Morphology on the Abundance and Grade of Central South Pacific Manganese Nodules.- B. Nodule Chemistry.- Minerals, Metal Contents and Mechanism of Formation of Manganese Nodules from the Central Pacific Basin (GH76-1 and GH77-1 Areas).- Regional Distribution of Rare Earth and Minor Elements in Manganese Nodules and Associated Sediments in the Southwest Pacific and Other Localities.- Zonal Regularities in Occurrence, Morphology, and. Chemistry of Manganese Nodules of the Pacific Ocean.- Changes in Chemical Composition of Some Pacific Manganese Nodules During Their Growth.- Manganese Nodule Resources in the Northeastern Equatorial Pacific.- C. Nodule Growth Rates.- Amino Acid Dating of Bone Nuclei in Manganese Nodules from the North Pacific Ocean.- The Distribution of Total Alpha Radioactivity in Selected Manganese Nodules from the North Pacific: Implications for Growth Processes.- Be10 and U-Series Isotopes in Manganese Nodules from the Central North Pacific.- Growth Rates and Possible Age of a North Pacific Manganese Nodule.- III. APPEND.- Appendices for the various reports in this volume appear in order on six microfiche cards in a pocket on the inside of the back cover.- Appendix Table of Contents.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.