All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever wanted to say Halo Sailor to someone wandering along the quayside, this book will show you how. If you've ever wondered where the Lost Ark went, then Maritime Nonsense will introduce you to the Waders of the Lost Ark.
- Author BiographySimon Drew lives in Dartmouth, England, with his wife, Caroline, and his dog, Rabbit. He works mainly in pen and ink, making fiendishly inventive drawings of everyday objects, birds and animals embellished with devious rhymes and word play. His work is widely acclaimed and exhibited, and is already the subject of fifteen books. Drew's designs are also incorporated into a wide variety of stationery and accessories ranging from cards, mugs, t-shirts and aprons.
- Author(s)Simon Drew
- PublisherACC Art Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintACC Art Books
- Out-of-print date15/02/2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Simon Drew
Best selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £6.67Trending at £7.26
- £2.20Trending at £2.32
- £4.94Trending at £5.22
- £7.34Trending at £7.42
- £6.72Trending at £7.95
- £13.27Trending at £25.00
- £4.55Trending at £5.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.