All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.46Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies those issues that affect Australia and New Zealand's maritime security, evaluating the issues from legal and political perspectives, as well as examining the issues within the broad framework of international law and politics. The book addresses considerations in the Pacific, Asian and Antarctic regions.
- Author BiographyNatalie Klein is an Associate Professor at Macquarie Law School, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia. Joanna Mossop is a Senior Lecturer in the Law Faculty at Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand. Donald R. Rothwell is Professor of International Law at the ANU College of Law, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations map
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDonald R. Rothwell,Joanna Mossop,Natalie Klein
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.