All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.89
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
About this product
- DescriptionOffers key information and analysis to those interested in learning more about the climate change challenge from the perspective of maritime transport and trade. This title is suitable for professionals in the transport industry, governments and policymakers, trade bodies, investors, researchers and students.
- Author BiographyRegina Asariotis is a Senior Legal Affairs Officer and Chief of the Policy and Legislation Section in the Division on Technology and Logistics of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), where she is responsible for the Secretariat's work in the field of transport law and policy. Hassiba Benamara is an Economic Affairs Officer in the Policy and Legislation Section of UNCTAD, where she is working in the field of trade logistics, including on issues such as the implications of climate change and energy costs for maritime transport.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables, 11 black & white halftones
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byHassiba Benamara,Regina Asariotis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.