All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMark, often eclipsed by the other synoptic gospels, is now considered by many biblical scholars to be the earliest written gospel. This conclusion would place Mark closest to the historical Jesus. In his book, Douglas Hare examines Mark for modern Christians who are in search of the Jesus as portrayed in these earliest known writings.
- Author BiographyDouglas R. A. Hare is William H. Orr Professor of New Testament Emeritus at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Douglas R. A. Hare
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleWestminster Bible Companion
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight14 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine364 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.19
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.