All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/05/2016
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byChristiane Prange
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Automotive Industry.- Retail Industry.- Fashion, Luxury, and Play.- Beverages and Food.- Summary and Outlook.
- Author BiographyChristiane Prange is a Professor of Global Strategy and Marketing at Tongji University, China. She obtained her Ph.D. from Geneva University, Switzerland, and has lectured as a visiting professor in more than ten countries, including Austria, China, Malaysia, Russia, Romania and U.K. She has also consulted multinational companies on marketing and internationalization strategies, global innovation management, and agility. She has published five books and several journal articles, and has presented her work at major international conferences, including Strategic Management Society (SMS), Academy of Management (AOM), and Academy of International Business (AIB).
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.