Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe notion of market power is central to antitrust law. At first sight, only the concept of dominant position relates to market power but it is the aim of this book to demonstrate that the other concepts are directly linked to the notion of market power.
- Author BiographyLuis Ortiz Blanco is a partner with Garrigues and a Visiting Professor of EU Competition and Trade Procedures at the College of Europe (Bruges).
- Author(s)Luis Ortiz-Blanco
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.