All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasises on the basic building blocks of market response modeling: markets, data, and sales drivers. This book splits the design of response models into static and dynamic models, discusses techniques and findings spawned by the marketing information revolution, and demonstrates methodological developments to assess long-term impacts.
- Author(s)Dominique M. Hanssens,Leonard J. Parsons,Randall L. Schultz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/01/2003
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleInternational Series in Quantitative Marketing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.