All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing has changed forever this is what comes next Marketing 4. 0: Moving from Traditional to Digital is the much-needed handbook for next-generation marketing.
- Author BiographyPHILIP KOTLER is the S.C. Johnson & Son Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He is author of more than fifty books, including the globally popular Marketing Management, now in its fifteenth edition. HERMAWAN KARTAJAYA is the founder of MarkPlus, Inc., the largest marketing consulting firm in Indonesia. IWAN SETIAWAN is COO of MarkPlus, Inc.
- Author(s)Hermawan Kartajaya,Iwan Setiawan,Philip Kotler
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/11/2016
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight384 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.53
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £7.76Trending at £8.86
- £21.70Trending at £23.34
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.18Trending at £7.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.