All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionExamining cultural differences, this work reveals how Japanese marketing practices differ to those of Western firms, and discusses the advantages and disadvantages of these practices.
- Author BiographyPAUL HERBIG is Professor of Marketing in the Department of Management/Marketing at the Graduate School of International Trade and Business at Texas A&M University. Prior to academia he worked in marketing and management and product management at AT&T, Honeywell, and Texas Instruments. He is the author of Innovation Matrix (Quorum, 1994) and Innovation Japanese Style (Quorum, 1995). His research interests include reputation and market signaling, futuristics, cross-cultural influences on innovation, and Japanese marketing practices.
- Author(s)Paul A. Herbig
- Date of Publication20/11/1995
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.