All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how and why we use deep metaphors. This book focuses on the seven metaphors - balance, connection, container, control, journey, resource, and transformation and shows how deep metaphors unconsciously pervade and shape our lives.
- Author BiographyGerald Zaltman is The Joseph C. Wilson Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School. Lindsay Zaltman is Managing Director of the Pittsburgh office of Olson Zaltman Associates.
- Author(s)Gerald Zaltman,Lindsay H. Zaltman
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.90
- £39.99Trending at £42.18
- £13.81Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.56
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.