All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.97
- £52.31Trending at £55.23
- £11.89Trending at £13.15
- £9.15Trending at £10.05
- £9.50Trending at £10.03
- £2.39Trending at £3.05
- £11.89Trending at £22.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explains the whole process of marketing planning, from the initial assessment of a company's business plan, to ensuring a company achieves its profit target. It also provides a step-by-step plan for the reader to devise their own marketing plan.
- Author(s)Malcolm McDonald
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication30/04/1999
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleProfessional Development S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Publishers
- Out-of-print date20/11/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1140 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.