All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough statistical analysis, this title examines which internal and external environmental factors are key in standardising or adapting the particular elements to a certain degree to achieve an impact on performance. It aims at contributing to the international marketing debate based on the experiences of German firms operating in the US market.
- Author BiographyTobias Richter heads the international business study programme at the Business School of Trier University of Applied Sciences (Germany). He lectures and researches on marketing management and advises leading corporations and international institutions in Europe. Prior to accepting his professorship, he served as Executive Member of the Board of Directors and as European marketing director (EMEA) of a major American sporting goods corporation. Previous positions include: marketing director of a German marketing agency and company secretary of a trade marketing agency in the UK. He started his management career in a German DAX-30 company where he had worked as product manager (Germany), category manager (Europe) and project manager (Global). The author studied Business Administration at Freie Universitat Berlin, and at the Haas School of Business at University of California at Berkeley (USA). He holds an MBA of the dual master programme of the University of Bristol (UK), and the Ecole Nationale de Ponts et Chaussees (France). He earned his doctorate in the Marketing and Strategic Management Group at the University of Warwick (UK).
- Author(s)Tobias Richter
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight390 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £7.00Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.