Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.57Trending at £11.88
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £14.22Trending at £16.58
- £7.85Trending at £9.89
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a guide for managers who want to use marketing research to make their organisations more effective, but feel they cannot afford it.
- Author BiographyAlan R. Andreasen is professor of marketing at the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University and executive director of the Social Marketing Institute. He is a past president of the Association for Consumer Research. Andreasen is the author or editor of numerous books, including Ethics and Social Marketing (2001), Strategic Marketing in Nonprofit Organizations (6th ed. with P. Kotler, 2003), and Marketing Social Change (Jossey-Bass, 1995).
- Author(s)Alan R. Andreasen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2002
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight529 g
- Width156 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.