All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing researchers, companies and business schools need to be able to use statistical procedures correctly and accurately interpret the outputs. In an accessible and step by step approach, the authors show readers which procedures to use in which particular situation and how to practically execute them using IBM[registered] SPSS Statistics.
- Author BiographyKarine Charry is Professor of Marketing at the Catholic University of Louvain-Mons (Belgium). Her research focuses on consumer behaviour - and namely children as consumers - as well as persuasion mechanisms in marketing and health prevention communications. Kristof Coussement is Full Professor of Marketing Analytics, Academic Director of the MSc in Big Data Analytics for Business, and Co-director of the research centre for marketing analytics at IESEG School of Management (LEM-CNRS) of the Catholic University of Lille in France. Dr Coussement teaches several marketing-related courses including 'Strategic Marketing Research', 'Customer Relationship Management' and 'Database Marketing', in which students are taught the theoretical principles of all aspects of marketing research, operational and analytical CRM and the methodological foundations of predictive marketing modelling. Nathalie Demoulin is Associate Professor of Marketing at IESEG School of Management (Lille|Paris, France), Catholic University of Lille. She teaches several courses related to marketing strategy such as 'Marketing strategy and Company Observation', 'Retail Marketing Strategy' and 'Markstrat: A Marketing Strategy Simulation'. Nico Heuvinck is Assistant Professor of Marketing at IESEG School of Management (Lille|Paris, France). He teaches several marketing courses including 'Marketing Research', 'Strategic Marketing Research', 'Marketing Research Methodology - Experimental Designs' and 'Neuromarketing'.
- Author(s)Asst. Prof. Nico Heuvinck,Karine Charry,Kristof Coussement,Nathalie Demoulin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 206 b&w illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.01Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.