All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike the 20th Anniversary Edition of the best-selling Positioning, this Anniversary Edition of Marketing Warfare will allow the authors to annotate and expand upon their classic.
- Author BiographyAl Ries is Chairman of Ries & Ries, an Atlanta-based marketing strategy firm. He is a legendary marketing strategist and the bestselling author/coauthor of eleven books on marketing. Ries writes a monthly marketing column for AdAge.com, and he is frequently quoted in major publications. Jack Trout is President of Trout & Partners Ltd., where he supervises a global network of experts that apply his concepts and develop his methodology around the world. Trout is recognized as the world's foremost marketing strategist; his concept of positioning has become the world's #1 business strategy. Trout writes a bimonthly column for Forbes.com. Ries and Trout are also the authors of the marketing classic Positioning.
- Author(s)Al Ries,Jack Trout
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight539 g
- Width193 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £14.89Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.61Trending at £15.26
- £13.91Trending at £15.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.