All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEffective marketing is essential for small business success. Marketing, simply defined, is 'giving people what they want profitably'. This means designing a business offer that satisfies your customers to make sales. Satisfied customers return and refer others to your business.
- Author BiographyIan Birt is an accountant and registered tax agent. He has degrees in accounting and law, as well as postgraduate diplomas in education and psychology. He has worked extensively in small business, at every level, and for an accounting firm specialising in small business clients. Ian taught small business financial management and taxation over many years in the vocational training systems, and has written several successful books covering all aspects of small business management. The following books by Ian Birt are published by Tilde Publishing: Manage Finance and Develop Financial Plans: In Your Business, Fourth Edition; and Marketing and Promoting Your Business: Products and Services, Second Edition.
- Author(s)Ian Birt
- PublisherTilde Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPrahran
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTilde Publishing
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.42
- £41.09Trending at £42.49
- £39.99Trending at £41.92
- £36.75Trending at £39.88
- £12.89Trending at £15.40
- £7.79Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.