All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for managers, decision-makers and marketers in IT companies and students, this title intends to provide the knowledge of marketing of IT. It explains how an IT ware can be made market-focused at every stage - from concept to post-sales support - thereby improving the probability of its success in the market.
- Author BiographyK Venkatesh has been teaching Marketing of IT course at IIM Bangalore since 2003. He has delivered lectures at the University of Michigan Law School, and Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, and has also taught at the padre Conceicao College of Engineering, Goa. He has 14 years of experience in the IT industry in various areas such as designing, launching and marketing of IT products and services with reputed organizations like Adobe Systems Inc., Aventail, Wipro, and Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC). An engineering graduate from Bangalore University, Venkatesh holds a post graduate degree in Software Enterprise Management (PGSEM) from IIM Bangalore.
- Author(s)K. Venkatesh
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight115 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.59
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.40Trending at £8.51
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.