CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionMarkets Don't Fail! addresses many of the popular arguments made by economists and other intellectuals against the free market. Using numerous examples as well as moral and epistemological arguments, this book claims that free market economies raise the standard of living of all individuals who live in them, and allow human life to flourish.
- Author BiographyBrian P. Simpson is Assistant Professor in the School of Business and Management at National University.
- Author(s)Brian P. Simpson
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication03/05/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.