All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed book presents a comprehensive study on the use of Markov Random Fields for solving computer vision problems. Various vision models are presented, and this third edition includes the most recent advances with new and expanded sections.
- Author(s)Stan Z. Li
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note111 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight587 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.