All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis issue is an international, interdisciplinary, methodologically and theoretically diverse collection of original empirical articles addressing psychological effects of marriage amendments, effects of civil marriage for same-sex couples, and effects of anti-gay initiatives on heterosexual allies and intergroup relationships. .
- Author BiographyDr. Adam Fingerhut is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology at Loyola Marymount University. He earned his Ph.D. in Social Psychology from UCLA in 2007. His research addresses two broad questions: 1) How are minority group members affected by their minority identity and social status?; and 2) What factors affect how majority group members perceive and interact with individuals from minority social groups? Dr. Ellen Riggle is Professor in the Departments of Gender and Women's Studies and Political Science at the University of Kentucky. She earned her Ph.D. (1990) in Political Science from the University of Illinois (Champaign-Urbana). Her current research focuses on the impact of legal status issues on same-sex couples and LGBT individuals and she is co-founder (with Sharon Rostosky) of PrismResearch.org. Dr. Sharon Scales Rostosky is Professor in the Department of Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology at the University of Kentucky and a Licensed Psychologist in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. She earned her Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Tennessee in 1998. Her research program focuses on the health and well-being of GLBT individuals, same-sex couples and their families.
- Author(s)Adam W. Fingerhut
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight302 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byEllen D. B. Riggle,Sharon Scales Rostosky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.