All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook on Mars for graduate students and researchers, in geology, chemistry, atmospheric sciences, and astronomy.
- Author BiographyNadine Barlow is Associate Professor in the Department of Physics and Astronomy at Northern Arizona University. Her research focuses on Martian impact craters and what they can tell us about the distribution of subsurface water and ice reservoirs.
- Author(s)Nadine G. Barlow
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleCambridge Planetary Science
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight460 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.