All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook on Mars for graduate students and researchers, in geology, chemistry, atmospheric sciences, and astronomy.
- Author BiographyNadine Barlow is Associate Professor in the Department of Physics and Astronomy at Northern Arizona University. Her research focuses on Martian impact craters and what they can tell us about the distribution of subsurface water and ice reservoirs.
- Author(s)Nadine G. Barlow
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Planetary Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note157 b/w illus. 7 colour illus. 13 tables
- Weight724 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £21.99Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £19.38Trending at £19.98
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.