All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £9.19Trending at £9.62
- £6.28Trending at £7.90
- £8.83Trending at £9.50
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £3.49Trending at £6.99
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
About this product
- DescriptionExplores Martial's radical vision of the relationship between art and reality and his role in formulating modern perceptions of Rome.
- Author BiographyVictoria Rimell is Associate Professor in the Department of Greek and Latin Philology at the University of Rome, La Sapieza. She has published Petronius and the Anatomy of Fiction (2002), Ovid's Lovers (2006) and Martial's Rome (2008), and has also contributed to The Cambridge Companion to Roman Satire (edited by Kirk Freudenberg, 2005) and Ordering Knowledge in the Roman Empire (edited by Jason Konig and Tim Whitmarsh, 2007).
- Author(s)Dr. Victoria E. Rimell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.