All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Very Short Introduction presents Martin Luther as historians now see him. Instead of singling him out as a modern hero, the book emphasizes the context in which Luther worked, the colleagues who supported him, and the opponents who adamantly opposed his agenda for change.
- Author BiographyScott H. Hendrix is Professor Emeritus of Reformation History at Princeton Theological Seminary. He currently chairs the Continuation Committee of the International Congress for Luther Research. His publications include Luther and the Papacy: Stages in A Reformation Conflict (1981), Tradition and Authority in the Reformation (1996), Preaching the Reformation (2003), and Luther (2009).
- Author(s)Professor Scott H. Hendrix
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteApprox 18 black and white halftones
- Weight122 g
- Width115 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.